The Devil is real. And he’s not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful. Because he’s a fallen angel, and he used to be God’s favorite
1. That boy who gives you butterflies and goosebumps will break your goddamn heart. He will tear it into a thousand pieces, try to fix it, then tear it apart again. Trust nobody.
2. He’s going to make you believe that he would never hurt you in a million years. He’ll get defensive when you accuse him of things, then turn around and treat you like shit.
3. You will cry. A lot.
4. Netflix and junk food will become your new best friend.
5. Then you’ll feel like shit for eating so much junk food and you’ll exercise everyday and eat almost nothing.
6. You’ll be okay. You’ll stop crying, eventually. It will take a while, but you’ll be fine. At some point you’ll stop wanting to hurt yourself. You lived before him and you’ll live after him.
I should have told you everything while you were listening.
It’s okay that you chose her. We always choose the wrong people for ourselves. After all I chose you.
do you ever wonder if u have a reputation like people u dont even know could have opinions about u
I dont know what sucks more…not having the person you want more than anything in the entire world…or “having them” but them not wanting you nearly as much as you want them. It’s a shitty feeling either way